Sunday, August 2, 2009

WOOOOTSSS (:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!! I got a new phone (:
Like finally xD....
And i haven't been blogging for quite a long time..
Hmmm.. Let's see...
Last thursday,
My first AJK meeting and it was kinda fun (:
Just talk about qm stuff and general meeting...
Den after meeting, tze wei said she wanna go amcorp mall to take the tag..
So we all decided to teman her while have our lunch there.. Tze wei said she is sooo happy coz she say she wanna do tag and everyone teman her xDD...

Friday,
My first general meeting.. Everyone must do the serious face...
Nyit Kang was scary xD... Damn fierce... But that's wat we have to do..
Oh.. And then during kh, dk why outside damn smelly -.-
Lyk horse shit onli xD.. skip skip skip
Den after meeting went mv wif huey, pei, twin sis and yumey..
Went to pasta zanmai agn ==... And now everyone aso no money xD...
Den huey's sis's bf fetch sw, pei and me to my hse..
So we chit chatted for a while.. Quite zadao x)
And then at night, cousin sis and bro and aunt came from h.k...
Slept very late that night xD.. And now i have not enough sleep xDD

Saturday,
Nth much happened... (:

And today....
I HAVE A NEW PHONE! wwwwwooooooooooottttttsssssss =D
Thanks to my grandfather (:
And that's all... Damn happy.. hehe..

by,
valvalYEOH

No comments:

Post a Comment