Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello World ! (:

HEY YO ! x)
i'm back i'm back ! ;D
finally it's holidays weih ! i guess i need to sleep as much as i can .
i somehow lost my sleep time due to the stupid exam week . x)
but now , everything is over ! =DD
every subjects were like , all structure questions , first time doing it and made me seriously paranoid .
ehehehe , whatever laah , exams are over now .

well , i guess 2010 is not the year for me .
brother and sister moved out , so now i'm all alone in the house with my parents .
how i wish that life could be rewind , then i didn't need to worry about anything .
i used to feel so great , telling them my lifetime stories , no matter how down i was , talking to them made me feel better .
but now , i started to feel anxious , perhaps talking to the wall is better than keeping it all to myself ? i don't know .
i used to laugh alot in the house , i guess many of my neighborhoods would hear that .
but now ? i seldom laugh , i seldom talk .
everything changed , just in a second .
how i wish that , they can move back and stay with me again , but i know that's already impossible .
i'm trying to accept it , like what my parents told me .
it has been already 2 weeks they've moved out , and i still can't get over it .
it still hurts me alot , it still bothering me .
AHHHH !
they sayang me for 16 years , then now , they're kinda gone like this .
you say laah , sad or not ?! ;(


haihhhhh .
anyways , happy holidays people ! ENJOY !

i miss youuuuu . x)
by ,
leesookwen .

No comments:

Post a Comment