Saturday, April 10, 2010

Once a QM, always a QM :D

HELLO HUMANS! (:
I think the blog is dead alrd since me and twin sis had been super busy these few weeks..
Just finished sukan tara recently and i must say JOB WELL DONE everyone! :D
I was under lompat jauh and sadly, i wasnt the ketua or p.ketua but kah jo and nicholas treat me like i'm ketua :D
HAH! Was damn happy to finally do what i've always wanted to do xD
Thank you Kah Jo and Nic! :D You guys are awesome! :P
My job was basically everything since i was given the job xD
Something bad happened :O And everyone was super pissed about it including me..
I just hate those ppl.. They have nth better to do ==
Well, the prob was solved but there's still more to come, so ppl..
Get your gears ready :x
Yumey also came bck to see us! :D And again, she forget to bring my qm shirt... Instead she brought hers ):
I had to wear the same qm shirt for 5 straight days, how sad D:
Oh well, that's life i suppose (: Nothing else to say, so ciaoz! ;)

P.S: Go get a life will ya? ==

By,
val val YEOH

No comments:

Post a Comment