Friday, September 25, 2009

I guess what twin sister said was right.
Everyone was like forcing themselves to study, well, I am actually one of them, but this didn't really work out for me.
I always wanted to concentrate, study willingly, but most of the time I failed.
I just can't get into it, so obviously I didn't really study much this holiday. HAHA.
*not a funny thing though*

Back to the topic. xD
today, woke up at 10+, logged into the facebook. =D
Then about 12+, headed to the bank and then the library.
the siaooooooo siaoooooo dei punya wong ning ning said don't want to come.
BUT, suddenly she appeared infront of me.
LOL!
She memang siaoooo, but she's cuteeeee! <3 her.
we did study, unbelievable right?
=)
daddy came at 5+, fetched xin-ning home.
went UK as usual, luckily Ms.Mary forgot about the task, because I didn't prepare. xD
we did lots of speaking task today, enjoyed with hsien qi. =D
talked about latest inventions, bla bla bla. haha. (:
went yingwei's house to take my hard disk and passed the pendrive to her.
the cat frightened me! goddddd.
yingwei's "superman" is freaking cute la!
SUPERMAN! not forgetting, the superwoman pun sangat cute la!
hahahahaha. (:



no matter what you are going to do, no matter what your decisions are going to be, no matter how far we will be going, no matter where you are, I will always be with you.
I will always appreciate you, for what you have done for me throughout the days and nights.
I really hope that, we won't argue because of some useless and small matters.
Pray hard! x)

the longest relationship. <3

by,
leesookwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment