Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The past..



Daddy told me that registered my name for this course, I was like, HUH?! Holidays man! Why did I have to attend this?! And here comes the training, and I need to attend this course twice a week. TWICE A WEEK MAN!
I have no choice, the day before the course started, I told myself, okay, why not I have a try?
The first lesson was kinda bored, expected already.
I kept on complaining and complaining, just wanted the course to end quickly.
But, I loved going Carnegie course since the third lesson. I was happy, because I actually stand infront of the crowd to voice up, and it’s fun!
You know why? When I was talking infront, my teacher and my seniors showing their thumbs up and said "good!". Their praises, their support, their smiling and loving faces....telling me that I can do this, and not to be scared.
After a quite number of days attendting Carnegie training, I began to look forward to everyday which I need to attend. I began to feel how eager to start a new lesson, how fun it is to go to Carnegie course.
I recalled about the graduation day, my heart was pounding every single moment, Parents and many people were there, really wished to hide myself away. =D
After attending Carnegie youth corse, I do really feel different. I learned how to be friendlier, how to have good communating skills, and how to stop worrying about things in my life. Frankly, I learned more than that, I learned to see things differently, and make sure that I stay postively all the time.
People have negative thoughts, I have positive thoughts.
I thought back of my past holidays, having Carnegie Training twice a week, really made my holidays meaningful.
Although I had to wake up early for the course, but I really did enjoy a lot. I wasn’t regret of joining this training.
In the future, I do hope I can apply all the Carnegie rules that I learned.
Also learned something from my teacher...."You must first change your own character, before you change your families,your freinds,your country, and the world". So, what makes you is very important, because you are the one who can influence the people around you!
Not forgetting the friends over there, they are all very nice. =D
I am really lucky to have them as my friends. (:

by,
leesookwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment