Friday, November 13, 2009


Hmm ? Where should I start ?
Let's talk about QM camp . =D
It was tiring but it was seriously fun .
The Nightmare was kinda interesting , because all of us didn't know about the time they woke us up .
Fu Jian was the killer , and we , the GARANG 8 successfully caught him .
I had my first solo night as I didn't come for camp last year , actually it wasn't that scary , but zhong wei & zhuo zhi frightened me the most .
Well , performance night was great , especially the drama part .
We had station games , I guess all of us enjoyed a lot .
The last day , was also the prize giving day .
Group 3- GARANG 8 won the best dancing group . Thanks to Hui Wen . =DD
Went to KFC then , enjoyed eating , because I was SERIOUSLY hungry .
Went home after that , parents weren't back yet , so yeah , showered and then watched movie while waiting for my hair to dry , as you know , i dislike using hair-dryer . x)
Slept around 5+ , then woken up around 11 as mummy asked me to look for my sister's car's spare key .
Some bastards snatched my sister's bag , but at least they didn't hurt her .
Got to bed around 1+ .

Monday ,
Woke up as early as usual , off to school and met up with yingwei .
Saw En.Tham at 7-11 , so we planned to go Amcorp .
We walked around, chit-chatted , had our so called breakfast @ McD .
Called daddy while we're on the way back to 7-11 .
Reached home around 12pm , changed and then off to Seremban with parents .
Nothing happened , they just talked about the houses that my daddy wants to sell . sigh .
Went back to PJ around 9pm+ .

Tuesday ,
Went to school as usual , planned to go at 12 something , but they told me got meeting .
So yeah , attended the meeting , it's about paintball , and I can't make it .
Lunch @ McD AGAIN , twice a week , like OHMYGOD . -.-
Duty harian as usual , was laughing like mad . xD
Washed toilet with twin sister , it's like , 100000 years that we've never been washing the qm toilet already . ehehehe . (:

Wednesday ,
Went to school again , had my Carrom duty . It was bored , nobody came and play .
Played UNO , and also speed with Rachel & twin sister .

Thursday ,
2012 with QMS .
People : twin sister , me , sze huey , tze wei , sue may , yumey , rachel , kim hean , zhen yuan , wai kin , sy-men , joon geap , reagan , kah sing , nyit kang , dek joe , choon yit , chee keen , fu jian , evan , fung uin , xiaorong , yew meng , nicholas , michelle , zhuo zhi , rushan , chia loon and I forgotten who . xD
It was fun going out with them , but the movie was only so-so , it wasn't as interesting as I've expected .
Dinner @ The Gardens with daddy , one of the Taiwan Restaurant , there were lots of people .

Friday ,
Woke up at 10+ , watched movie and so on . Went to UK as usual , it was fun especially the dialouge part , find that hsien qi is a person who likes to argue . =DD
woohoo , next week is the last day of the term . we're going to have a " party " i think ? LOL!

by,
leesookwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment