Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon <3


Nowadays, went out alot wif my best pals (:
Mum keep on nagging me for going out so many times xP
Today went out wif ning, huey and pei..
This morning fetched them to 1u and den we decided to eat at T.G.I Fridays =D
Foods were not so bad x)
After tat, we went to GSC to collect our tickets for NEW MOON! Hahahahahaha...
Damn excited to watch tat movie (:
Den while waiting for time to pass, we decided to play fuseball for awhile...
Ended up lost to sze huey and xin ning TWICE -.-
But its not fairrrr, me and pei are the handicap ppl xDD..
I wan a REMATCH!! lmao... =P
Den it was time to watch my dream moviee =D
The movie was awesome :D... Love it loads.. Feel like watching it over and over agn xD.. Taylor Lautner was soooooo HOT.. hehehe..
And while we were watching the movie.. When jacob aka Taylor lautner show up in the movie, the girls at the bck of us were sceaming like mad womans as though he is cuming out to shake our hands -.-
Damn annoying.. They ruined our perfect movie =S
But we enjoyed it anyway (: ... Cant wait for the third wan =D
Den after watching movie, went to play bowling..
I was leading the game at first and while we're playing the last round, the bowling ball slam my finger.. ouch ):
And so, i din get any points for tat ):
And ended up i got the same point as jia pei =S... lol
Den daddy came and fetch us all home.. That's all..
Ciaoz ;)

by,
val val YEOH

No comments:

Post a Comment