Wednesday, December 16, 2009

another awesome day !

Li Qian !
Liang Keat mummy !
Liang Keat was making his BALLS ! (:
My dear and I . wooohooo . (:
Li Qian and Liang Keat .
Mei Chang , Liang Keat and I . hahahaah !


Lesson for today was awesome ! Especially the drama part , everyone was laughing like crazy people , including myself .
Liang Keat as mummy , Li Qian as daughter , Mei Chang and I as sons .
HAHAHAH ! We were laughing like mad , seriously , but we still managed to do it well although it was really a last minute planning . (:
Thankssss !

Well , every students are now very friendly , talkative already .
The class was eventually noisy today , hahaha !
Nyways , thanks to those who got the prizes today , wooohooo !

Today is the 7th class , time passes really fast I can say .
Sigh , results are coming out , I'm sure it'll disappoint me a lot .
Ciaoooo people . (:

by ,
leesookwen .

No comments:

Post a Comment