Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, so won't you fly with me? :D

ELLLLOOOO!! :D
Its been quite a while since i blogged xDD
Well, being at home is seriously boring.. I bet i can rot and die here x))...
Can't wait to get out of the house very very soon =D.. Which is tomorrow!! Yay me! -.-''
I'm going to Kulim which is in Kedah and Penang with the QMsss :D
So it's actually.. WE'RE going to the trip x)
And i havent even start packing my stuff coz i seriously dunno wat and how many things should i bring for this trip.. Its super confusing.. And i'm lazy to do it xD
Ohh well, guess i'll have to start packing now.. (:
OHHHHH! I have a tattoo on my right hand :DD
Its awesome xDD.. To meeeeee !! =D
Okayy, stop crapping for now.. Ciaoz (:
Oh and Merry christmas everyone :DD

by,
val val YEOH

No comments:

Post a Comment