Sunday, January 10, 2010

I MISS YOU ! (:

First week of school passed kinda slow , i don't know why , for me , I missed my holiday life lor .
I'm in 4P1 , at least I'm still same class with my superwoman , tanyingwei . (:
Well , for me some of the lessons were bored laa .

Went to tropicana city with val val yeoh , my twin sister yesterday .
she blogged about that already , so i'm not going into details . =D
went to bukit tinggi after dinner , before that went to twin sister's house because i left my karangan book in her bag .
texted with benazir my darling . (: planned about GENTING !
hope our plans will come true lor .
hehehehe !
sigh , nothing much to blog about lor , boredddd .

came home today , and i'm here for now , dinner at Fun Taipei . (:

mr.honey . (:

by ,
leesookwen .

No comments:

Post a Comment