Friday, January 8, 2010

We are forced to walk different paths but i believe that fate will bring us altogether again one day (:

Joo er and yumey changed sch D: .. Sammy is leaving soon too ):
Everyone's changing sch and we have to say goodbye so fast even if its not graduation yet ):
I feel like curling myself up in a ball and cry softly to myself D:
Sch's teachers are all brainless and full of bullshit! ==
Bcoz of their stupid decisions for the sch, alot of ppl have to transfer sch..
How smart of the teachers right? :x
I wish we can have a protest against the sch.. I bet the whole sch can be an angry mob (:
Haihhh.. Shocked that fox told me that she wanna transfer too.. I thought she meant streaming x)
But she actually meant sch.. And den she told me she's not leaving anymore :D
If another person is leaving agn, den i think i shall go with them -.-''
I wish life wasnt that hard and we can live happily ever after with all of our friends juz like a fairytale ):
This sucks D: .. I wish i can have superpowers so that i can go bck in time and enjoy my life together with everyone ):
But i still believe that one day God will unite us altogether again :D ... Coz we still have our dream trip and we'll make it work :DD
So no more transferring.... pls? ):

by,
val val YEOH

No comments:

Post a Comment