Sunday, February 7, 2010

Best birthday that one could ever ask for :D

RRROOOOAAAARRRRRR!!! I had a blast for my birthday this year :D :D :D
Thanks to all the f4 QMs and ex-QM who came <3 <3
Okok, lets go back to the story... (:
First, came early to sch for merentas desa.. I was the ketua of checkpoint 1A
Meeting alrd den we 'hoi gong' xD As i was about to leave and look for the teachers..
Fox sister and mei yin came and they wished me happy bday in advance x)
And fox sis gave me my present :D *shocked*
Thanked them and went off to look for my teachers as i was in a rush xD
Went to my checkpoint, waited for L1 and L2 to come
Soon, everything ended and my checkpoint sucked D:
But i dont care, we'll do MUCH MUCH better next time (:
And then had lunch at Ipoh, then, off to my hse :D
Mom and dad's car was super full.. HAHA! xD
On the wahy back home, mom told me there's gonna be a surprise...
Then when i reached home, i saw a........................ PUPPY!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Its the most cuttest little fury puppy ever (: Love it so much! <3 <3
And then, girls helped out mum to make the foods while some boys help to do the water balloons :D
Me and sue may had a mini performance upstairs and we totally ROCKED IT OUT! :D
LOL! Anyway, while waiting for everyone to come, we played our so-called-rugby xD
It was super fun! :D When everyone came to the so-called-hotel-Valerie, we started taking out the foods and drinks
After that i made a very 'kek sui' speech and we 'yam-ed sing' xD xD
Had LOTSA LOTSA fun overall (:
Then we played water balloon and so on.. Had a mini perhimpunan somemore xD
Den we cut the bday cake and they sang us the bday songs (:
Soon, cleaned ourselves up, took some pics and off everyone go (:
And now my garden look like the sch's padang, like seriously D:
But it was worth it (: Once again, thanks everyone! Love u all forever! <3 <3 <3
Oh! And not forgetting those who gave me the presents! Rachel, jiaern and yumey (:

by,
val val YEOH

No comments:

Post a Comment