Sunday, February 21, 2010

WOOHOO !

HAPPY CNY ! (:
Well , CNY is quite awesome to me .
First day of CNY , also Valentines Day . (:
Woke up damn early , as we've to send my parents to KLIA , wooohoo , we were damn happy laah alright .
Brother & I accompanied my parents went in , sister waited for us in the car .
my parents kept reminding us , remember this ar , remember that ar . sigh .
after sending them , we went back to home .
had a nap , showered & then waited for brother to come back .
headed to Seremban then , i followed my sister's car , followed my brother's ass . xD
banyak jammmmm . x)
reached grandparent's house , gambled , talked , alot laah .
first day was okay .
HAHAHAHA , nothing much happened laa . (:
I LOVE IT MAN , spending time with relatives , my bestfriends , my mr.honey , GRR-REAT !
went out with the mr.honey , went to his relative's houses too ! ANGPAO ANGPAO . =DD
watched 72 Tenants Of Prosperity & Valentines Day ! (:
Both movies rated : 8.5/10
hahahahhahahaha .
Saturday ,
did half of my moral project , good girl lehhhh . xD
watched Cupid Stupid while waiting for my brother to come back & fetch me .
we off to Seremban again around 5p.m , went for auto car washing & MBO .
MBO don't have All's Well End's Well Too 2010 . walaoooo , damn angry . xD
HAIHHHH , i wanna watch that badly laaaaah ! T.T
reached grandparent's house around 7+ , all of them were waiting for us . x)
no offence , main characters mah . =DD
then dinner @ ROYALE BINTANG , wooohoooo .
overnight @ grandparent's place .
Today ,
woke up by my grandma , preapred and off to fetch my cousin brothers as they're following us .
breakfast before coming back .
reached PJ around 12+ ?
quickly tidy up the house , freaking messy weih !
went pasar malam to buy foods , bubble tea of course ! ;D
went home then , my mum suddenly called .
she said they reached airport already , so we quickly went and fetch them .
reached KLIA around 8pm , then went home .
parents talked alot about their trip . (:

OH MY , 1 week was like , too fast for me .
time passes real fast , oh no oh no !
school days AGAIN , haihhhhhhhhhhhhh .

by ,
leesookwen .

No comments:

Post a Comment