Thursday, July 9, 2009

ahhhhhhhh. =)

I recall something which made me laughed so hard that I don't think I'll forget this for the rest of my life. Let's talk about last Saturday. We learned a new word, and it's not as rude as the original word. =) ROHAI, created by xin-ning. We laughed at this word for don't know how many days, till now it's still funny for me. I always enjoy with my buddies during tuition, I just love it. Well, went home and took a 10 minutes break, then off to tuition again. -.- Everyone was quite shocked because I haven't been to Saturday class since last 2 months I think? Lesson went on as usual, didn't expect it to be fun. Okay, went home and had my shower, off to school for QM gathering. The gathering was quite fun, except for the punishments. I had to wash my hair for so many times, and I wasn't sure if my hair was clean enough. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AHEM. I went home at 10+, my mum thought I fall down, even my sister said that I'm dirty. OMG.
Sunday,
it's xin-ning birthday! Went tuition as usual, some people made fun of the Maths teacher, it was very funny. LOL! Ying Wei was very gek, because.......SECRET. xD At least her mum made it.
LeeSzeEn was being too ss that day, beh tahan. haha. (: kidding laaaa.

The previous post wasn't from me, it was from my beloved twin sister, VAL VAL YEOH. heh. (:
The lover of Nestle Crunch. She kept making me laugh, at last I cried. damn rohai right? -.-


I'm now doing nothing, thinking what to blog about. school was pretty bored today, had the ulang tahun & pn.lim's retirement celebration.
I had fun during the celebration, although it was kinda boring. I wonder why pn.lim didn't cry, or perhaps she did, but not infront of us? LOL!
uhhh i'm speechless.
bye-bye. <3

by,
leesookwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment