Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nervous laaaaaaaaa xD

Erm.. I said i was upload some pics..
Well, i'm not... LOL.. Very lazy to... And i'm not really in the mood to...
So those pics are in sue may's blog... U can go and check it out..xD
http://www.my-untoldsecrets.blogspot.com/
Hehehe...
Tmr is report card day... Damn nervous.. Coz blue card got 10 boxes.. It's alot to me xD
Haihhh... Damn scared kena marah xDD... Sure gonna get grounded.. -.-''
And this thurs is gonna be my first ajk meeting (: (: (: (: .... Also damn nervous...
Den this friday they say that every ajk nid to introduce themselves.. I damn nervous again =.=
I scared ltr say half way den laugh =X... Aih.. I think i'll just face my ass to everyone and speak to the wall and introduce myself to the wall =]... Hahaha... I think i got staring phoebia xD...
Scared of ppl's eyes staring at me =S.. Oh well, wish me luck (: ... LOL!
Tata (;


by,
valvalYEOH

No comments:

Post a Comment