Thursday, July 16, 2009

There's someone in her past that she hasn't gotten over yet.

wasn't feeling well today, the weather and the temperature of the class, made me worse. -.- LOL.
something came across my mind while I was studying, I feel like crying. I recalled the stuffs we used to been through, every moment when we were together. I love how we used to be, but now, something has changed between us. I'm longing for words to describe how I feel right now, but I guess I can't.
Well, things always happen for a reason, I believe there's a reason then.
=/

I guess I shall stop mentioning about these useless stuffs here. xD
the twin sister, VAL VAL YEOH is happy now as she has successfully uploaded the pic. -.-
LOL!
She zabet de laaaa. xD

HAIH. Khai Hong told me something, he's damn sad now. =/
CHEER UP LAAAAA chinkhaihong. x)

<3

by,
leesookwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment