Friday, July 31, 2009

school was fine today, nothing special happened. =D
had qm meeting after school, went mv with valerie, sze huey, jia pei & yumey.
lunch @ pasta zanmai. the bill was rm120+ ! my godddd. pok gai alreadyyyyyy. T__T
LOL. walked around, then me up with sze huey's sister and her boyfriend. went back to valerie's house, luckily MAX wasn't there. =D
hmm, had fun there. xD

VAL VAL YEOH said: i have my own speech, she has MY OWN SPEECH.
then i kept repeating what she said. LOL
then she said: SHUT UP LAAA. -.-
bao li right? this kind of twin sister. HAIHHHHHH. =/ LOL
chit-chatted, enjoyyyyyed. =D

sister picked me up at 5:30p.m, went home then.
took a nap, took my shower & had my dinner. went to UK then, guess what. I can't change to Friday class because it is FULL already! WTF!
=/ speaking task was fun today. ZOOS & JUNGLES. -.-
HAHAHAHA. (:


by,
leesookwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment