Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A wish that will never ever come true. =/

School was fine today, actually I was going to stay for duty today, but then SueMay said that study leave has started, I was like, HUH?! LOL!
I had to tell Valerie so Ying Wei & I took the pass and went to the toilet. *something funny happened* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I was laughing like mad, because I didn't know that she was standing right behind of me. LOL! -.-
So yeah, went B5 then, told Valerie about that then she said she wanted to go MV, I didn't wanna go.
STUPID KOH JUIN YANG! -.-
HAHA. (:
Due to my laziness, I didn't go MV with them. xD
Went home then, watched movie as usual. Called daddy and told him that he doesn't have to fetch me.
I lost a lot in the stupid poker, CHEATER!!
ARGHHH. T_T

SORRY NO CURE! xD

by,
leesookwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment